Terms and conditions
The Bike Bothy Limited is a UK based company and complies with UK consumer law including the Distance Selling Regulations. By visiting our website you accept and agree to the content of these Terms and Conditions. Our Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
If we decide to change our Terms and Conditions, we’ll post the changes on this page so that you’re always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we disclose it.
The Bike Bothy Limited disclaims damages of any kind, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties implied or otherwise relating to use of this site.
The Bike Bothy Limited creates the majority of pictures and descriptions for the website. This information is copyright of The Bike Bothy Limited and may not be used by any other party without express permission of The Bike Bothy Limited. The The Bike Bothy Limited website is provided for use only for viewing by an end user. Taking of any content or prices by automated processes, such as spidering, will be deemed as a breach of copyright and is expressly forbidden except where specifically agreed with The Bike Bothy Limited or where The Bike Bothy Limited has expressly requested the process.
We sell using manufacturer’s websites, catalogues, our own photography and often our own descriptions of the products.
Although we aim that every picture and description is 100% accurate, mistakes do occur so let us know if you see or read something that isn’t correct. If you’ve purchased something based on a picture or description on the website which turns out to be incorrect we’ll happily replace or refund the product.
The Bike Bothy Limited will not pass on or sell your details to any third party or agency. Unless otherwise instructed we may contact you by post or electronic means with details of our forthcoming offers. If you do not wish to receive this information please email your details to email@example.com or write to us at the address below.
All prices listed on thebikebothy.com are correct at the time of entering. Your credit card or debit card will be charged at the point of purchase unless your items are pre-order items in which case we will not charge your credit or debit card until the items are back in stock and ready to be dispatched.
If a genuine error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. In the event that you order an item and the price published on thebikebothy.com is incorrect for any reason, we will email you to inform you that we have not accepted your order, and shall refund any amount already paid to us.
- Minimum spend required (exclusive of any shipping costs).
- The Bike Bothy Limited reserves the right to end promotions at any time.
- Discount vouchers & promotions are only redeemable against in-stock items.
- Orders for out of stock items cannot be accepted.
- Discount vouchers/promotions cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers.
- Discount vouchers/promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Discount vouchers/promotions cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Deliveries only to the UK Mainland and Isles
- We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavour to despatch all good within one “working day” of receiving your order.
- We will inform you by email at the point when your goods are dispatched.
- We will deliver goods ordered by you as soon as payment is received into our bank account to the address you give us for delivery, within a maximum of 14 days of your order except where we contact you to inform you of any delays.
- The Bike Bothy Limited has no liability for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. We will do our best to get all orders sent out as quickly as possible. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time, just Contact Uswith your order number.
- Where we inform you of delays, you will have the right to cancel your order and receive a full
- You are required to check goods immediately upon receipt to check for signs of delivery damage and, where you believe damage has occurred, you must contact us on 01309671745 or at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours or receipt. Failure to do so may invalidate your right for a refund
If you’re not completely satisfied with an item and it is unused and the component/parts are unfitted you can return it to us within one week of purchase for a full refund.
If you’re returning a bike or similar bulky item please contacts us and we’ll make it easy for you to return it to us.
Terms of Service
By placing an order via our website www.thebikebothy.com you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
In order to contract with The Bike Bothy Limited you must be over 18 years of age. The Bike Bothy Limited retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be The Bike Bothy Limited or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party The Bike Bothy Limited is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card, or bank account used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of international products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order.
The Bike Bothy Limited retains the right to accept or reject this offer where goods, services or information ordered by you are not available; where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment; if there has been a pricing or product description error; or if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions. if we do not deliver to your area
Should items not be available we will contact you to discuss options suitable to you